Today is 23 April. On this day of 2001, you came to the world

Today is 23 April. On this day of 2001, you came to the world

This day comes again and again, so many dreams that I can surround you.And a year has come, it will grow, and a candle, tomorrow and I have been in your way today, I'm always promising life! Love for you, goal rose jui, in the heart of thousands of people you stay in my heart.In this beautiful world you will be blessed with a happy life, every dream, every hope will be fulfilled, thousands of years of survival. I can not understand how you wish. I love your birthday with my love. Happy Birthday to you. My blessings are with you all the time. I pray that you spend your whole life happily. You can keep everyone happy with your love. 



No comments

Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.